What is TMS?
TMS, acronymous of Tournament Management System is the most powerful platform to manage tennis events operations
- Easy to use: An intuitive and flexible software designed in independent but integrated modules.
- Tailor-made: Events can be tailored based on their needs by choosing individual TMS modules or getting the full TMS Platform.
- Native Built-in processes: The key-point of TMS is the centralization of all event operations in one single platform.
- Scalable management: TMS facilitates data-sharing across departments and control of responsibilities.
TMS is built with an extremely flexible architecture; it can be used for big or small events. It is designed to fit the needs of racquet sport events at any level (ATP, WTA, ITF, etc.)
TMS in 10 points
- Dedicated Dashboards with enhanced statistics and Charts with real-time data
- Accurate and detailed expenses analysis and reports
- Real Time Access control statistics: gates and areas access control and security check, heat-maps, people occupations
- Power BI: Business Intelligence to optimize various process
- TMS is a web application, cloud-based, hosted on Microsoft Azure Cloud easy to use also without training
- The TMS Support Team provide assistance to the organization during the setup and provide material and training for users
- Quick Guides, Videos and Manuals are available in the Customer Private Portal
- Multiple security roles to enable users permission levels on entities and records
Direct integration with UNO
- TMS is completely integrated with the UNO Platforms: tennisUNO (for ATP Events) and WTAUNO (for WTA Events)
- One-click button sync option in TMS
- All requests entered on the UNO Platforms will be directly managed in TMS platform
No Credential List Management
TMS has an engine that provides real time security verification. When you enter personal information (last name, first name) it is verified against a proprietary security platform, updated with ATP/WTA/TIU communications and optional custom lists.
The platform can be extended with face recognition.
TMS Security & Technology
TMS is hosted on Microsoft Azure to guarantee a high-level of Security and offer the maximum of the quality in terms of technologies.
AI - Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence (AI) makes it possible for machines to learn from experience and perform better results. Our infrastructure embeds AI to improve process, management, and increase task performance
Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed.
The process of learning begins with observations, direct experience and instructions in order to look for patterns in data and make better decisions in the future based on the examples that have been provided
IoT - Internet of Things
IoT is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines with the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction